The Anchorage School
- The Anchorage School was founded on November 3rd 1997 with a mission to provide high quality education at an affordable cost to children belonging to families with diverse economic background.
- The School was established with the mission to serve people by making a difference with a curriculum that focuses on nation building characteristics and developing mental maturity among the new generation.
- The vision and the objective of the school is best enunciated by its Mission statement which is “To transform children into well rounded personalities and produce citizens of upright character with, enlightened, responsible and productive mindset by providing education at an affordable cost,using latest educational techniques through highly qualified and trained faculty.”
- University Of Cambridge UK.
- The Sindh Private Educational Institutions.
- The British Council.
- SPELT(Society Of Pakistan English language Teachers).
- TDC(Teacher Development Centre).
- TRC(Teacher Resource Centre).
- IED(International Education Department).
Criteria for Admission
Admission to the A Level Programme is very selective. Students are admitted on the basis of merit which is A and B grade in the subject of their choice. The admission procedure includes
- Review of previous academic records
- Principal and teacher’s report and recommendations
- A panel interview
- Selection will also depend on the submission of certificates for any extra curricular activities
Extra Curricular Activities
- Academic scholarships are offered to students with above average grades.
About The Anchorage School
- Students of The Anchorage School participate in debates, declamation contests and drama / plays.
- The school will make all out endeavours to educate the students through latest educational techniques by the teaching staff who are well educated and highly trained in their relevant spheres of expertise.
- Make concerted, continuous and earnest efforts to train the staff and enhance and polish their skills through all possible means and transform them into excellent teachers and role models.
- Strive to provide for students an academically challenging curriculum in a secure and enabling environment, motivate them to achieve to the best of their abilities, stimulate a lifelong love for learning, encourage a strong school-family partnership, foster individual self-worth and promote respect for others.
- Produce citizens with well rounded personalities, who bear a progressive outlook, are morally upright, enlightened, responsible and productive members of the society,who will make relentless efforts to make our world a better place for themselves and future generations.